Sunday, September 19, 2004

Hm.. has been a long time...

I know it was a few days ago since I updated with anything new. Well, this would be a long post then.

~ SPM is so damn near. I'm so not prepared for life after SPM. But for now, I would have to prepare myself for the Trial 2 which would start on this coming Wednesday. And guess what, I haven't even touch my Form Four History textbook yet, but thank God as I had just finished the Form 5 syllabus. After a few days of deciding what to study in college after Secondary School, I have come to a decision. First, get into Business Foundation. Then, take up Financial Planning and Accountancy/Business. That would be my plan. Hopefully, I would be good in those majors. Financial Planning sounds cool to me, unlike many other majors like Electronic Business, Business Law, etc.

Not long ago, I started back o2jam. That game is very addictive. Now, I'm already Level 15, on the way to Lvl 16. I just need to complete a minimum Lvl 9 song with 70% life. Tried a few times just now, but I failed miserably.

~ Watched Malaysian Idol yesterday. The theme was P. Ramlee songs and the show was boring. I nearly feel asleep when I was watching. Here are my predictions for the results show on Sunday:

Bottom 3: Saiful, Andrew & Dina
Bottom 2: Saiful & Andrew
The one leaving: Saiful since it's Andrew's birthday, his fans would spend more money to keep him safe for another week...

Besides watching TV a lot, I also spent my time watching 2 movies this time. The first one, White Chicks. That movie is hilarious, but not good enough to earn good ratings. I would give it 6/10. As for the 2nd movie that I watched, which is Into The Mirror, I love it. Though it's not just a horror movie, the storyline is good and it ended with a twist. Overall, 8.5/10. Hehe... am I being too generous? You tell me...

No comments: