Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Miles of adventures...

Been up to a few things lately. Assignment after assignment is eating up much of my time. Well, that is what to be expected for an undergraduate student in his 4th semester, or year 2 second semester. All together, I have 8 assignments with only 1 presentation this term. Up till this point, only 3 of the assignments are down. At the same time, I'm also busy with some random activities. Just that I've decided to voluntarily disqualify myself in the Samsung Look-A-Like contest, I've also participated in Monash Talent Time which is happening this Friday. Just this afternoon, I think I made a fool out of myself, singing and dancing randomly in front of strangers in the campus's cafeteria. I think it was horrendously disastrous, and I'd better step up my game and prepare well for the real show.

Other than that, I'm also in another online contest, which I'm a semi-finalist. The concept of the contest is professional ratings, sms and online voting to determine an icon for the website. Throughout the competition, contestants will have to take some professional studio pictures, and also walk the runway during the quarter finals and finals. Scores will be based on appearance, confidence and attitude, in my opinion. Just last Friday, I went to a photoshoot in Templer Park. It was an extremely adventurous experience. Not only that I had to wake up early in the morning (approx. 4.30am), I had to deal with allergy during the shoot. It all happened after I took mu lunch when I noticed some mosquito-look-a-like-bites on my right wrist and my stomach. As dumb as I am, I scratched them to release the itchiness. Sensibly, it got serious and everything swell in a few seconds. Immediately, I was taken tot he nearest clinic where I was given a jab and some medication for me to take. Phew, luckily, it was nothing too serious. In my heart, I was thinking of some poisonous insect bites or some black magic.

Life can be either as interesting as it may be, or as boring as it could be. My relief of boredom is packing my daily schedule with a bunch of things to do. Although I'm exhausted inside, I have a long journey left for me to explore. =)

No comments: