Tuesday, March 4, 2008

21st Birthday.

A big thank you to those who remembered and wished me a splashy 21st, especially to those who I haven't been keeping in touch for quite a while already. The list is not long, but it's worth mentioning a few special ones that includes my beloved line dancing teacher, Ms. Lily Chin, my kaima (godmother), Ms. Patrina, Stephen, Cyrus, Soo Ching (my uni-mate), and the list rolls on. For the first time in many years, I celebrated my birthday at home, inviting a few friends over for a simple steamboat dinner. It was definitely a fun time hanging out with all of them. Besides, I'm glad that most of them came and made my night rather memorable. Anyhow, it feels great to turn 21. It's the legal age to do various activities that I've desired for quite some time now.

My birthday presents this year? I love most of 'em. It's pretty easy for them to get me presents that I like, since they know that I heart monkeys a lot. But, not all monkeys will do. Only cute ones. Especially E-sal. Other than that, frankly, I'm not really interested. Luckily, my E-sal collection grew larger with the addition of 3 merchandises. One day, my room will be overfilled with those monkeys, leaving me spaceless to walk or to sleep.

Photobucket
This keychain is from Caryn. Sorry for not inviting. It will never happen again!

Photobucket Photobucket
Supermonkey to the rescue! This collection comes in 4 styles. So far, I have 2 of them.

Photobucket Photobucket
This E-sal is huge! He's like the big papa in da house!

Photobucket
This is from Edward and May Yenn (Nixie). I've known them for a very long time now. It's a sweet present, cuz my name is engraved on it. I should use this to sign important contracts int he future!

Photobucket Photobucket
Lastly, this is Occara, an E-sal look-a-like. it's head nods continuously under the solar light while sitting on the toilet bowl with a banana on its hands. C-U-T-E.

Once again, a final Thank You. XOXO.

No comments: