Thursday, October 7, 2004

Gonna be Thursday!!!

Damn! I've wasted 3 days without studying for my SPM. I've gotta start soon or I'll suffer next month.

~ Things had been great at school. Recently, I've been talking a lot of crap and unnecessary stuff. In class, in the canteen, in the bus, etc. Sho was telling me his experience with the paranormals. It seems that the rumour of our school background is still passed around. Most of the people think that before our school was built, it was a hospital. And I've also heard that it was a cemetary before the hospital. I guess that's why we have numerous ghosts stories about our school. The way he told me about everything was kinda freaking me out. He seems to encounter them many, many times. It is as if he's born to see them. That sounds kinda cool, but I wouldn't want to possess that type or supernatural power.

The results for my examination weren't that bad afterall. I got 89 for my English, which was above my expectation. Why? Because I didn't had enough time to finish the literature section. Fortunately, I scored a surprising 14 out of 15. As for History, I got 33 for the objective paper, a slight increase compared to the trial 1(30 if I'm not mistaken). For Commerce, I scored 30/40 for the objective paper. Since a few exams ago, I've been scoring the same marks for objective paper. That just shows I have not improved at all. Hehe :) As for Basic Economics, 35/40 for the objective paper is good enough for me. Hm, as for Mathematics, I'm a bit disappointed with the score. Sigh... Last but not least, Additional Mathematics. I have not receive back the paper 2 yet, but I'm satisfied with my marks for paper 1...

~ Now, time for some updates on the prom night. Nothing much to update actually. Well, our theme most probably would be A Moment Like This. Let's see... nothing much to update I guess. Everything's so unplanned right now...

No comments: