Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Drama...

Hm... college was pretty boring today. For English, we just did the dummy for the drama and nothing else other than that. Had lunch later, when I forced a whole plate of so-so tomato fried rice into my small stomach. Helena didn't even finish hers, and jusding from the size of the food, she took quite a lot already. Ee Vonn joined us when we had nearly finished our food, but then we had a lot of time before the next class starts. So we hung out till 12.50 before walking back to TBS under the hot sun.

~ Accountings was short. It lasted for 40 minutes only. And it was our last tutorial class for the subject. Well, I'll just gotta wait for the new semester to start before having a full acocunting class again. Anyway, it was just an unofficial end, cause on next Monday, we have presentation to be done for that particular subject too.

For this whole week, we have 3 drama rehearsals. Argh.. I'm tired of it. Not because that I'm sick of it, it's just that I have insufficient time to really rest my butt off. I just had an hour class for violin, and now my hands are energiless... well, i managed to get a good comment from the rather strict teacher today... hm... a day of practice was enough to fool him I guess. Now gotta work on 2 new songs. I'm wondering when will I be promoted to Grade 1. I'm still in the beginner stage! (after um... 4 months!)

~ Alright, gotta go now. have to prepare for drama tomorrow to avoid scoldings from Rosline. After that, gotta revise on my Japanese. Hopefully I'll be able to read up on Spanish too. And last but not least, read a few more pages of the current book that I'm into.

Outta here. Adios!

No comments: