Saturday, July 2, 2005

Camera replaced.

Okay. A short one since I have insufficient time.

~ Got a new camera today. Lost mine weeks ago. Dropped it gua... or somebody took it. Was supposed to use my money to get the new camera, but in the end mom volunteered to sponsor most of the cost.

Famous Artistes called and I've been shortlisted for a KFC ad. Went for the audition the other day. Lucky me. I'm nervous. Argh!!!!! Tomorrow gotta attend the workshop. I wonder what am I gonna do there...

~ I have confirmed my flight to Japan and from Japan. I would be leaving on the 27th at 2330 and will reach Narita Airport at 0730. Hm... 26 days left. And I'll be back on the 27th August, at 1940.

I'll have my very first Spanish exam tomorrow. I'm doomed. I hadn't been paying attention, and I actually skipped last week's lesson due to laziness. Gotta burn the midnight oil tonight just to pass the paper tomorrow.

Outta here. Adios!

No comments: