Monday, July 18, 2005

Inside my Heaven.

Yes. I'm listening to Bo Bice's version of Inside Your Heaven right now. Hm, his version is good too. I was wrong for criticizing the song at first, for being the weakest Idol song so far. But after listening to it for multiple times, it is a great song actually.

~ Many things had been happening but I'm not going to blog about them as most of them are private and confidential. All that are happening makes me think of what's head of everyone in the future.

Went to Rantau, Negeri Sembilan with my family today. We have an estate back there, so we went there to collect some fruits since it's the harvest season now. Anyway, I was sucked a hundred times by those starving mosquitoes there. Now I'm hoping that I don't get dengue, cause I spotted a few Aedes mosquitoes there, eyeing on my leg (I wore short pants). It's very relaxing and rejuvenating to be in the countryside (I consider it one). The air was fresh, the scenery was excellent... But then again, I wouldn't want to stay there for long.

~ Yesterday, I went to Bon Odori, a Japanese dance festival with some of my close pals. We met up in Mid Valley... and while we were in Delifrance, a girl spilled her whole glass of iced lemon tea on me. She apologized, and offered to repay any damages done. No point asking to get another pants for me... it would be irrational. So, Bon Odori was really fun. Had an enjoyable moment dancing, but the food was worse than last year, and more expensive! However, I spent less this year, since I'm already broke!

Would love to post some pictures, but don't have time to do that now since I have exams tomorrow. So, I gotta get some sleep soon or I'll find myself half asleep in the exam hall tomorrow.

~ Bye!

No comments: