Sunday, July 10, 2005

Come what may....

Okay. Another tiring day.

~ Updates on yesterday first. Drama production had finally come to an end after a long, long journey. Though we lost out in many categories, my group was awarded for best drama. It was a huge surprise to us, especially to our director, the one and only Rosline. She was like... omg.... am I dreaming? Is this a dream? We were like, Rosline, it's true, our class won!... She was very worried towards the end of our performance, because the groups before us were really good, which tremendously frightened her. Anyway, gotta thank Dr Lee for showing us the right path for us to walk, and to Rosline for leading us. And to every other crew that put their hands together to make everything a reality.

Oh yea, I performed too. I sang, of course, since that possibly could be the only thing that I can do. Given the short time for me to prepare, I chose to sing Come What May, a personal favorite of mine. The night before the real show, I suffered from a bad throat. Luckily, it was just a minor one. Thank god. On that day itself, I thought that I would perform last for the interludes, but Sheralyn surprised me when she said that our group gotta perform first, and I was the first to sing that day. At one second, I was about to die of nerves, but soon, I got through it. Although I sang it a little off key and a little slower than the actual music because I couldn't hear the music, I'm still kinda proud of myself.

~ Went to Bukit Bintang today to get my admittance certificate from Arc Academy from ICLS. So, the last thing I have to do now is to apply for a visa and to get the air tickets. I would be going to the embassy on Monday... what a long process. And in less than 3 weeks, I would be flying to Japan already. Excited, I am already. Talking about Japan, Bon Odori festival is hitting the down again. It is on the 16th of July. The gate opens at 5.00pm but the show starts at 7.00pm. Is anyone going?!

Okay, Ju, I'm not going to post anything about THAT.

~ Outta here now. Ja~.

No comments: