Sunday, July 3, 2005

Workshop?

Okay, what a long day.

~ First, went for Spanish lesson. Sir was kind enough to repeat the class I missed last week in less than 15 minutes. Well, at least he tried his best to make me understand everything that he was trying to say. Anyways, then we had our exam. It was definitely tough for me. Overall, I scored 68 out of 89. In percentage over 100, that is about 75%. Well, I didn't expect much from it since I started studying yesterday night for less than 5 hours.

After that, went to Damansara Jaya for the workshop. I was assigned to a scene where there is a bunch of close friends chatting while eating KFC. And guess what, the guys were told to steal the chicken from the ladies. Hm... I just don't really find it easy to work with unfamiliar people. In the end, I tried my best. Hopefully, everything turned out correctly and they'll pick me as one of the casts in the KFC commercial.

~ Went back home then. Could have stopped by Petaling Street for a while to get some books, but the plan was cancelled because it was raining. So I headed home right away and rested for couple of hours.

Left at 5.45 to the LRT station. The STAR lrt arrived quickly, and not long after that I found myself at the KTM station waiting for the train to arrive. Ma chao hai... it took more or less half an hour. I was so god damn pissed. Argh!!! And in the train, it was as if the air cond wasn't on at all. Maybe it wasn't! Cause it was so fucking stuffy and warm in it. i felt like jumping off the train by then. Luckily, the train arrived at the Mid Valley station before I lost all my patience.

~ So, had my dinner at Little Vietnam. the food I ordered is pretty delicious. The BBQ chicken was soft and boneless whereas the drink that I called was ok. it was a mixture of ice, coconut milk, red beans, cendol and corn. It's something like the popular local dessert, ais kacang. I had the dinner alone at first, but was soon joined by Kin, Ju, Tseng, Zero and his 2 other church friends.

Watched War of the Worlds. Dakota Fanning was really really really annoying, irritating and noisy in the movie. I hate her character in the movie. Overall, I'll rate the movie 6/10. The storyline isn't really good... the beginning was interesting, but as the story continues, the flow isn't steady and a bit off at times. And some parts are ridiculous. And with a happy ending, t isn't the best/most significant way to end a movie in this era. Well, some short parts should have been prolonged, while some unnecessary scenes should be deleted to save time, such as the ear-torturing screams. Ok la.. I'll rate it 6.1/10.

~ Outta here. Matane!

No comments: