Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Happy or not?

Ugh...

~ Okay, the day started off with me challenging Julia in Counter Strike. The result was obvious from the start, that I was gonna win since Julia's a lousy player. Overall, I, in the Counter Terrorist team, won 19 matches while Julia, who is stuck as an amateur terrorist, killed me only 6 times. One thing I gotta mention is that there were some other annoying kids in the cyber playing counter strike too that screams and yells all the time. For fucking sake can't they control themselves. I mean, it's okay to be excited, but not too extreme. On lar the music softer, we're not deaf!

Then, rushed back for economics lesson. It was our last class for that subject this semester. Mr. Wilson gave us some tips here and there on what's coming out in our finals (next week). I don't know why, but I didn't jot down a thing unlike others. Usually I would do so, but today I was too lazy to do so. The class ended early, so there was a change of plan after that.

~ Our initial plan was to catch a movie at 2.40 in Sunway. But because our class was dismissed way early than we have expected, we ended up watching Amityville Horror at 12.30. Before that, we ate in Mr. Teppanyaki. Although the service there sucks, the food isn't that bad afterall. Tempura's still my favorite japanese food. Now back to the movie. The girls (Amber, Julia and Caryn) were really scared during the movie. Julia was covering her face with her original Gucci handbag, while Amber was smart to use her large file. Caryn used nothing, but she jerked a bit at scary parts in the movie. The movie wasn't that bad, Hel. I would rate it 6.8/10.

After that, Kelly joined Julia, Eric and I for yum cha session. We had a really interesting conversation, with Julia going on war with Eric. Halfway during our conversation, there was this salesman coming to us hardselling this new perfume kononnya. He was really friendly, but all of us weren't fooled by his offer. He really does possess a good skill in recommending his products, but all we gotta say was.... sorry, but we don't use perfume while Kelly just said that she's allergic to perfume. Haha...

~ Later on, rushed to Bukit Bintang for my final Japanese lesson. The class was boring and interesting at times. We sang a lousy Japanese song, and watched some videos of conversation in Japanese. The content of the video was really funny, since we burst out in laughters most of the time. the problem with the video was that the actors in it don't know how to act. They're expressionless. Soon, it's time to say goodbye to all my mates and my teacher there. I really wonder if I would ever go back to that place or not.

Now, move on to some personal issues. Most of the people around me are having problems... me myself is having problems too that I don't wanna share with a single person around me. I'm like that... I rather worry and settle my own problems on my own, without seeking any help from others. I don't know why, but I just seem to keep everything within myself, and would never leak a single percent of it out of my mouth. Sometimes I do really feel like sharing what I'm going through with some people, but I just can't. At least for now, I'm still a happy goin guy from the outside.

~ Okay, a long post since it has been ages since I last updated. Rotting out. Matane!

No comments: