Monday, October 17, 2005

Caryn, a year older!

Finally it's Sunday again. I was so damn occupied during the weekdays, but eventually got to rest on Saturday.

On Tuesday, we celebrated Caryn's birthday. We had so much fun on that day, although we were much like a bunch of fools to the people around us. Then on Friday, I had a fun time too hanging out with them. And I just gotta say thanks to Helena and her boyfriend, Derrick for fetching me back! Sorry for being a burden and led them to the wrong way.

I had a few embarrassing moments over the weekdays. To make things worse, it occurred with the same person. Argh. I don't know when was the last time I was embarrassed in public like that. Touching on that, it reminds me that peace will return to TBS next week. I can't wait.

Wednesday and Thursday nights were tiring as I had to revise for Economics and Accounting tests on the next day. Even though I was quite motivated to study, I couldn't help it but fell asleep while revising both the subjects. Then when it comes to the tests, I would consider myself lucky for being able to answer part of the questions. Well, I'm just hoping for a HD for both papers.

My post today is reasonably short. Will post more when I feel like it.

Alright,
-sjz out-

No comments: