Sunday, October 9, 2005

Kyoto!

Another busy week is going to end before a fresh one arrives. Over the weekdays, I was very much occupied with a few assignments at a time. So that kinda explains why I haven't post any updates for long. Anyway, 2 of them have been finished, which is a great news, although there are 3 more projects to go.

This week hasn't been all that only. It was full of its ups and downs. Firstly, the results to the mid-sem exam were returned to us. Well, everything was more than I expected, so I'm content about it. However, I do feel that there are still rooms for improvement so I'd better pay more attention from now onwards. The scores that I obtained for Economics and Accountings were by far most surprising. My first reaction when I received the papers was, "Ah?!". And for once I did fairly well in English compared to the previous 2 semesters when I had an average grade of C(credit) for my first exam.

Moving onto something more personal, how would one feel when someone new has just interfere with his/her life? The outcome varies. When somebody joined in as a new character, it changes the whole story from then. The story might settle at a very bad position, or it could end as wonderful as we want. Opposition and affirmation. Backstabbing and lies being told. Hatred and jealousy. Discomfort and annoyance. Joy and passion. A new character, an intruder, someone from a different dimension. But life's about others trespassing one's territory. It may bring laughters or misery; hilarity or sorrow; whatever the outcome is, building a strong wall would be able to guard any negative attacks. What am I talking... I don't even know.

This semester acts like a lightning. It's moving too fast. In another 6 weeks it will be the end to it. Oh, and of course there are still a week or 2 after that for exams. Anyway, I'm just figuring out what's going to happen to all of us after the foundation. Will we still keep in touch with each other? Will the friendship just end like that? Is the friendship strong enough to fend off any negative influences in the coming years? Will I be forgotten? Is life in university similar to what I'm experiencing right now? And a thousand more questions, but those are the inportant ones. Doubts often keeps my mind jammed up. Ending is inevitable, it will come and I'm sort of afraid of it right now.

------------------------------
Picture for the day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Beautiful sight of Kyoto during the daytime. Looking at this picture stikes my memory of all the joy I had back there. According to Akitsu, Kyoto is a basin. That is because the city is surrounded by mountains. From any angle, one could easily spot a mountain, high or low. Ah... I miss the fresh environment over there.

No comments: