Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh NO!

This is such a ridiculous riddle challenge. I'm not even up to the Kindergarten standard, although I ain't a Harvard student either. This has been said to be the hardest riddle in the world with 97% of Harvard Graduates not able to figure out the answer whilst 84% of Kindergarten students are able to solve it in 6 minutes or less! Sometimes, too much analysis and thinking complicate things up. Here's a lesson to learn. :)

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.

I make guys have to pee
and girls comb their hair.

I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.

I turn pancakes brown
and make your champagne bubble.

If you squeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.

Can you guess the correct answer to the riddle?

.
.
.
.
.

Did you figure out the answer too? Yes, the answer is NO, simply because of the very last line of the riddle where it asked its reader's capability to guess the riddle or not. I find it amusing, yet it's a bit dope.

No comments: