Thursday, June 7, 2007

Transformation complete.

Been away for quite a while now. MIA mode has been officially turned off at the moment. Laziness is the only reason for my absence these days. Over the past few days, nothing big in particular happened. My first semester of my second year in MUM - Monash University Malaysia - is coming to an end, with only 4 more final papers to go then I'm done, and ready to proceed to the second semester if I'm able to pass all units this time (which I do really pray hard for). The first paper is 2 days from now, and I have to admit that I'm still unprepared for it. Getting a mere 70 for the mid test indicated an early calling for more efforts, but judging from what I did for the past few days, it seemed that I still have a lot more to revise. The subject is not difficult, as seconded by the lecturer, but early indications from the mid-test disappointed him as results were not as good as before. Ah, so does it mean that my D has just flown away? Hopefully not. My exam will start on the 8th, ending on the 26th. Pretty long, ain't it? In between, I will not have much time to spare during the first 2 weeks, but right after my second paper, my stress will be halved. Anyway, that's about enough on my studies. It's really bland to talk about that. Just a little short post on what's going on with my life.

Oh and from a dirty blond, I've transformed into a dark brunette. My blog is part of me, so I've decided to changed it's template to green to. Going green, going environmental. :)

No comments: