Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A HP in 4 days.

A couple of good things to talk about. Firstly, after just 4 days of release, I actually finished the seventh/last book of the Harry Potter story, entitled The Deathly Hallow. With just over 600 pages, the suspense starts from page one up till the end. The epilogue offers some surprises to readers, too. All had came to an end, finally. I remember my copy of HP - Philosopher's Stone - roughly dated back to year 2000 when I was in Form One. Or was it Standard Six? Phew, almost 7 years since I knew Harry. That's long, isn't it?

Unlike the fifth and the sixth book, which were rather slow moving and boring at times, this book thrills fruitfully. It was ecstatic reading the pages on War of Hogwarts. It would have been could I was one of the wizards there, fighting against Voldermort. As war took place, death is inevitable. Some favored and disliked characters were unexpectedly (readers) but intentionally (J.K.) murdered, killed or victimized. However, readers won't be too sad over who died and who survived. Instead, they will be overjoy with the ending, wouldn't they? All in all, love the book!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pocky, anyone? No it's not the ordinary chocolate or strawberry flavor, but apparently, in Thailand, chocolate banana flavor seems marketable. However, being a banana lover, I didn't really like the taste of it which certainly failed to meet my expectations. Nevertheless, worth a try since it's not in the market all the time.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

UPDATES on Be Like Beyonce Contest which happened last month. I won something afterall. Just received their notification mail few days ago, infoming me about the details of the prizes and the address for collection. So, in the end, I won a copy of Beyonce B'Day Deluxe Edition CD and 1 WEP200 Bluetooth Headset! I'm pretty content over it, but I doubt that the headset will work compatibly with my V6 Maxx.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: