Thursday, October 11, 2007

Green Day at Monash!

It was Go Green Day in Monash today. Those who wore green received a bookmark made from recycled paper as a little token of appreciation from Leo's Club in conjunction with Mother Earth Day. In addition, the 20 best dressed will also receive Starbucks voucher. Well, it was mesmerizing to see majorities in green today. Just for my statistics class of 12 persons, only 3 of them wore some other colors. I'd never knew that following the dress theme color could be this cool. However, I think I've cross over the border line a little as I was dressed in green from shoulders to toes. A living tree, became my one-day nick today. Anyway, I'm glad that I had fun =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Green green with Julia and Kevin!

No comments: