Sunday, October 14, 2007

Rock This Party with Lily Chin

Hehe, some time ago, my line dance teacher, Lily Chin threw a party at Hee Loi Ton Puchong. It lasted for about 6 hours, with a 10-course-meal served as lunch while we had our fun dancing to the songs that we knew. In a glimpse, I've been taking up line dancing for over a year now, and I'm still loving it. During the party, I bumped into my secondary school English teacher, Miss Tan. Was kinda surprised to see her there after all these years, and had a little conversation, catching up with her life and all. However, didn't snap a picture with her although could have done so. Anyway, the party was nonetheless successful and my teacher was relieved and proud of it. Her children were there to organize it with her too. I have to express my gratitude for her as a really talented, friendly and beautiful teacher. I'm glad that I have her as my teacher. =) Oh, after the party, she treated me to a steamboat dinner. It was really kind of her. (Click to enlarge the pictures)

With Melissa, one of the younger line dancers in the bunch.

Cylok, the girl in one dances really well! Months ago, she was one of the winners in a line dancing competition.

My teacher is the the second one from right. The pretty girl next to her is her daughter while handsome lad (a breakdancer) squatting down is her son.

The final group picture.

No comments: