Tuesday, January 1, 2008

This year.

Year 2007 was not just another year. It was a year of reinvention, exploration and adventure. Well, first of all, it was our country's 50th year of independence, and we very much celebrated it with our very own Eye on Malaysia in Titiwangsa and Visit Malaysia campaign. Although it was initially said that the Eye will be removed by next year (which should be by tomorrow), the duration has been prolonged to the next Independence Day (31st August). Certainly, it's good news for those who have not gone abroad on it before, including me myself.

Photobucket

This year, a late new year celebration took place in Julia's house, Kajang. Whilst her house is the venue for numerous parties occasionally, this one is worth a mention because of the people who turned up and the joy that we all shared back then.

Photobucket

Of course, celebration reoccurs during the month of February when Kelly and I celebrated out birthday in the old Monash Campus. Well talking about birthdays, Stephanie just turned 20 yesterday! Happy birthday girl!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Somewhere around the year, there was also a reunion for ex-SSGians. It took place in a random Indian restaurant located in the busy street of Jalan Ampang. Even though the food was just mediocre, the importance of the reunion is having the chance to meet back some old friends. Most of the K2s were there. Julia? Kelly? Where were you all?

Photobucket

Sometimes, not everything comes in a good way. My precious Keahi ( the name of my car), was attacked anonymously on one fine morning. Luckily, it can be counted as a minor injury. No immediate loss was found. Must have been a failed attempt, I suspected. Anyhow, it has now recovered.

Photobucket

Moving on, I've joined a few competitions this year. They might be minor, but they did open up my opportunities to different jobs and experiences. For the first time in my life, I did a TV promo ad for Project Superstar Season 3. On top of that, I had one of the main roles! I can't express how fortunate and blessed that I nailed that job down.

Photobucket

Other than that, there are many little other things that makes this year as fantastic as it could be. Just lately, I was at Tammy's house for a Christmas party and fu-yoh, it was terrifically enjoyable. Thank you Bitch for inviting! Your homemade salad is undoubtedly the best!

Photobucket

Year 2007 has been an exciting year, I hope 2008 will be better. Few resolutions for the brand new year would be:

  1. Improve on line-dancing. Hopefully, will be able to take part in the upcoming competition.
  2. Improve on studies. I can't screw up on my final year.
  3. Improve on languages. Chinese, Japanese, Thai... I just want to learn too many. Most probably won't accomplish this one at all.
  4. Improve on cooking. I actually bought a new recipe book recently.
  5. And many more...
Well well time for me to say bye bye! Hereby, I wish everyone a a simple phrase.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: