Sunday, November 28, 2004

Boring shit...

I can't wait for SPM to be done. It's jsut a matter of time before I can dye my hair, go clubbin and start having a wild social life. Lolz...

~ Life would be just great after SPM. Prom is coming. I'm looking forward to it. I had got my suit and pants. Now, left the shirt and tie and hat. I can't make up my mind of what colour to get. Damn. And abt the hat, I can't find the hat I want. All they sell is inappropriate hats. Sigh...

Finally, I bought Destiny's Child's latest album, Destiny Fulfilled. 9/10. Glad they have reunited for another album. N' Sync and Backstreet Boys should learn from them. Right now, I'm into another princess of RnB, Ciara. Her latest single with Missy, 1, 2 Step rocks.

~ I started chatting with a friend from Ireland. Ireland sounds like a pretty cool place. They just had an Opera Festival and the people there doesn't really celebrate Christmas...

No comments: