Monday, November 15, 2004

Normal post...

I've been doing lots of things. I had made my suit and pants for the prom. But have yet to get the tie, shirt, shoes, etc. I had sat 4 of the SPM papers. But have yet to sit for another 5 subjects. I had per-ordered Destiny Fulfilled. But have yet to listen to the album. So much, so much...

~ Not to mention, I cried on Saturday after watching this touching movie. The movie is so meaningful and it is one of the best movies I've watched this year. The story and the music were great. No wonder it received many encouraging reviews.

Today, I have narrowed down my options of what to study next year to SAM and TBF. I don't plan to chooe A levels because it eats up to 1 and a half year. I can't afford to waste my time just like that.

~ Last Friday, I stepped into a jamming studio for the first time. I'm feeling so fuck up right now as I still can't manage and present the songs well. I guess I would have to train more, more and more. Kin was great on the drums, Inez was cool with her guitar, and Julia played like a pro with the bass. The band is just great. I would love to jam with them even after the prom.

No comments: