Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Transformation.

WARNING: DISTURBING IMAGES

Since there isn't much to do today, I went to have a haircut. Besides, my hair has been out of shape for quite some time, and a bit too long until the fringe annoyed me at the eyes area. So, I decided to go to Times Square to have my hair done. And here's the process, as explained by pictures.

BEFORE

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First time cam-whoring in the car alone! I hope nobody saw me doing it, cause it's way too embarassing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look!! It's one of the cutest monkey that I have. Bought this the other day. Kawaii-ne~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alright, fixed my hair a little for a better shot before the transformation process started.


THE PROCESS

Of course I didn't take pictures when the stylist was cutting my hair. Who would do that. But there are 2 procedures that I'm allowed to do so, hiddenly of course.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here, it is showing the coloring process...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And here, time for treatment babe!


THE RESULT

TA-da! The new lala monkey!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was so tired after that. The whole process took me about 3 hours!!! I didn't have lunch before going, which I regretted doing so 'cause I was extremely hungry after that!

BACK AT HOME
Another 2 pictures for the day... hehe...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


HANGOUT WITH PEEPS (AGAIN)
Was out with Orang Utan, King Kong, Cow and Bitchy Bitch. We went to pasar malam and Halo Cafe. It was really fun to hangout with 'em. We had so much joy insulting each other as usual, and singing along to Celine Dion's My Heart Will Go On and Paris Hilton's Star Are Blind (ARRRRRGGHH).

No comments: