Saturday, September 23, 2006

MoMo, Happy B'day!

First thing first. A big Happy Birthday greeting to my old-whore bitch, Amber a.k.a. Momo. Her birthday dinner was a blast. It was in Yuenz, Sunway, neh... the famous steamboat restaurant that charges RM18.80 per pax with unlimited amount of food that you can take from a wide varieties. The only setback is the waiting time, which could sometimes exceed an hour! On top of that, the waiting 'lounge' is not even air-conditioned! Anyway, we spent over 3 hours there, with 12-13 attendants in total for our tables. With many cam whores there, we took a handful of photos, which I have yet to retrive from my princess, Tammy. So, behold your patience! So, finally cow is officially 19 years old. Yes, no longer young, but she's still youthful at heart I tell ya! Hope you truly like the pressie we bought for you!

So, a brief summary of what I've been doing since my last entry. On Friday, I went to watch DOA: Dead or Alive. Quite a dope show that focuses more on the beauty and sexiness of the 'warriors' in the movie rather than the intensity of the fights. Holly Valance did a rather poor job in her acting which left me with some doubts whilst the others were good enough. The actions were great, but it could have been greater if complemented by some swordfights, since Princess Kasumi in the movie portrays the best female ninja killer. The Armstrongs showed a close bond between a daddy and the daughter which induced some humour into the show. The scene to catch for: The was Christy (Holly Valance) dressed up in the beginning of the movie.

For the first time this year, I attended some dance lessons. Hip hop and modern jazz are like so popular now, how can I not join in the trend as well? But heck no, I'm too old and perhaps too impotent for those agressive dances. Instead, I went for Latino Salsa and Line Dance. Haha, that jsut proved that I'm aging much faster than Cow mentally. But seriously, they are not to say half bad at all. It was my first time joining, and I did adequately, as I were able to follow through the class with much efforts. Haha, but it looked at if that I was the youngest in the group. For Salsa, the mean is definitely lower, with less aunties and uncles, although there are 2 of them who are pretty old. Yet, the average age for Latino Salsa should be around 40. Whereas for Line Dance, it is expected that the dancefloor will be filled by people who are not longer 20, except for me lah. Even the trainer is older compared to Latino Salsa. Should be a quarter older than Mr. Latino Salsa. Nevertheless, I had a really enjoyable time!

It's already the second day of my holidays and I have not touched on my coursework at all. Tomorrow will be the day! Oh by the way, Kiahi is 3 years old!! You might be questioning why so fast. I don't count the year is in the year which everyone uses. 1 year for Kiahi, is the frequency it had been serviced. So far, his mileage is set to soar above 11000 kilometres soon.

Bought another CT's album, entitled Cerita Cinta. The title itself seeks no further explanation if you know what have happened to the newlywed superstar. Talking about albums, there are 3 new albums in town: Justin Timberlake, Fergie and Janet Jackson. I have yet to fully listen to all the 3 albums, but based on a fast thorough skimming, get Justin's album first if you're planning to get a CD from a music store.

No comments: