Sunday, October 8, 2006

DeepaRaya is coming.

Damn it. My streamyx was down for a couple of days since Thursday. Had a rather hard time surviving those boring moments at home, so I found myself outside most of the time just to kill time, and of course to spend some quality time with my boos. This is not the first service interruption this year. As far as I can recall, this should be the fourth or fifth time. It's irritating. Somebody should seriously lodge a complaint.

In just a glimpse Mooncake Festival is already over and done while the nation is busy preparing for DeepaRaya. First week of October has also became history which means my final examination is drawing closer. I'm certainly not ready, but preparation will commence soon I guess. After my final assignment. Yes, there is still one more to go. It has been quite an achievement so far for this semester as to date I've completed 13 assignments and 3 tests. Hell yeah!

Another thing that is bothering me besides school work is the environment lately. Although I missed the terrible haze last year, I'm not so fortunate this time around. Coming out of the campus on Thursday delievered a shock to me as I see Sunway being covered by thick haze. Since then, it jsut got worse except for yesterday when a heavy rain during late midnight more or less cleared the sky by morning. However, it returned to 'status quo' again today.

Now time for some news report I read over the week:

1) Cops may find more rape cases [source]
2) ‘I am OK’ call didn’t sound fine to family [source]
3) Gunman kills 3 girls, self at Pennsylvania Amish school [source]
4) Can cops take our SIM cards? [source]
5) Gunman said he molested girls long ago [source]
6) Teen victim convinces rapist to unmask [source]
7) Parents shocked to discover girl pregnant [source]
8) Family living with corpse [source]
9) Snatch thief dies in crash [source]
10) Man hits wife for not opening bottle [source]
11) Indonesian student falls to his death [source]
12) Body-in-suitcase a murder case now [source]
13) Man found dead in submerged car [source]
14) ‘Online games do more good than harm’ [source]

No comments: