Sunday, October 8, 2006

Sugar content.

Have you guys ever wondered the amount of sugar added into some of the products that is consumed frequently by the public? I got this from a chinese newspaper brought home by my mom weeks ago. The result is shocking and health-threatening. Although the accuracy of the test is questionable, yet the percentages published will more or less assist us in our future consumerism and production.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh no, such high level of sugar in 2 of my favorite products. Maybe I can choose not to eat cereals anymore, but I certainly can't survive without ketchup.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Milo! I guess it's not that bad after water is added.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But if condensed milk is added once again, the level of sugar soars in just a cup of Milo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My fav Chipsmore n' Cadbury!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Soft drinks contains around 10 percent of sugar nett. Not too bad.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gosh... Ri-Ribena...

No comments: