Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Hel, the birthday pig.

Today's entry is all personal. Had a great day in university celebrating Helena's birthday. Bought her a cake and a 'bouquet' of lovely pink roses which she didn't want to carry around at first but had to after being persuaded by us. It had been such a long time since the F4 actually got got together to reminisce one of those moments of '05 back in Taylors, except that the family got bigger with Kelly. After a year, King Kong and I are still dorky as usual, Piggy got pinkier and more mature and Donkey got bitchier! Everything's eventual... anyway.

So, I decided not to go for the Yoga lesson for beginner today. A bit lazy. And I regretted not going, because I just had one of the most embarrassing moments in my life ever. Since I ahd to eat dinner, so my stepmom and I went to the night market in my area together. After an hour of purchasing various food continually, I got back to my car to wait for my mom to finish her own task. While waiting for her, I made a washroom visit. And that's when the most shocking moment took place. Looking at the mirror (vanity...), I found out that the train is still travelling and is damn far from the destination station... ya know what I meant, right? Damn! And I walked with so much pride before that! Sigh... I will just have to forget about it and never repeat it again, ever!

Alright, that's all from me now. A really brief one today. Oh on a short note, I'm done with Accounting assignment! And for the first one, I obtained an above expectation result! Yeah!

No comments: