Sunday, February 24, 2008

Bowling, bowling.

Time is running out. On Monday, my university life resumes. My time table is already out, and it appears to be as expected. Long campus hours happen to be from Tuesday till Thursday. Well, at least Friday's off, resulting in a longer weekend for this semester (again). However, it's unfair that Caryn and Julia are getting two days off. How'd I wished that my timetable could be as flexible as theirs.

It has been a few years since I last bowled, but looks like my skills is still quite good, and hardly rusty. I successfully obtained the highest score among Momo and Nixie during our day out to Endah Parade, a pretty deserted shopping mall on weekdays, but certainly is the heart of entertainment in Sri Petaling. It was really nice to see them and talk to them, since a little things are bothering them these days. Of course, trashing them in bowling made my day slightly better. =)

Photobucket
Round 1...

Photobucket
Round 2...

Photobucket
Round 3... and the ultimate winner was...

A while ago, I was damn unlucky to have lost my parking ticket in Mid Valley during one of the trips to the gym. Recalling from the incident, I am pretty sure that I have dropped it while holding it in my hand, and yet I couldn't find it anywhere. The only solution left was to register it as a lost ticket. So, I was actually issued a fine of RM50 just for losing a ticket. Personally, I think the fine amount is extremely high, considered that the maximum amount of parking rate is only RM7 on weekdays and RM9 on weekends. It should be reduced tentatively. Ugh. Luckily, the bad luck turned over during the Chinese New Year.

Photobucket

No comments: