Monday, February 11, 2008

Farewell. [For Chyi]

Some time ago, my Stats friends and I had a little gathering/farewell meal for Herng Chyi, who will be leaving for Australia this semester. Damn, having said so, my year-end holidays which is close to 4 months has only 2 weeks left. Didn't time fly by too quickly? Alright, back to the dinner, we went to um... ops, I can't seem to remember the name of th restaurant, but it's pretty well known for its seafood an is located in SS24 (unsure of that too, actually). However, I think I caused a grudge in them against me because I made them wait under the heavy rain by the bus stand in front of the Monash campus. Well, it wasn't my fault exactly, because I was stuck in the rain in SS15 with Julia. The food at the place we went to was quite delicious and reasonably priced. Oh, and guess what, I just found the business card which I obtained on my way out. So here's the details of the restaurant together with some pictures.

Pantai Seafood Restaurant
Lot 13575, Jalan Cempaka PJU A, Kg. Sg. Kayu Ara, 474000 Petaling Jaya, selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-7725 5099, 7725 1099
Fax: 03-7727 8090

Photobucket

Appearing for the first time in my blog is Dhina, who stood right next to me.
Photobucket
Herng Chyi, we'll miss you!

Whilst she's leaving, I'm glad that a friend of mine, Ms. Kelly had decided to stay in M'sia. However, I just got to know that my ex-collegemate, Ming had gone to Oz to further his studies. People are leaving nowadays. So, am I the next in line?

No comments: