Wednesday, April 9, 2008

35 Days

PhotobucketThat's the number of days I've been gone from blogging. Haven't been having much of the mood and things to blog about. Life's been ordinary once Uni-life has resumed. I'm more occupied now than during my holidays, which is rather expected. However, I'm still consistently attending my Line Dance classes on Mondays and Saturdays, although I'm always late on Monday. Also, I just attended a workshop for that which was held in the TTDI Community Hall. It was for those who are keen to learn some new dances in one day, and also for those who are joining the dancing competition to be held in July. having said that, I myself is considering to participate in the Newcomer category.

Anything new with me lately? Basically nothing. Life's such a routine for now. Attending classes and Facebook-ing are my major activities. America's Next Top Model Cycle 10 has started since February, and whilst I'm catching up with the new episodes every week, I'm not doing any recaps for now, unlike what I've done before. I'll see when will I dig the time out of my heavy schedule for it.

Anyway, I will be recovering many, many of my old entries in my other blogs in which I will post them here as archives. Nevertheless, I will be censoring many of those which deemed to be unimportant. reading back, I realised that how much I've changed over the years, from my very first blog entry to the most recent one.

Once and for all, welcome to my blog and happy reading!

No comments: