Sunday, April 13, 2008

Asia Pacific Dance X'plosion 2008

Most probably I'll be taking part in the event stated above. If I'm joining, I will be competing in the newcomer level under the open category. There will be 3 dances - 2 Hell and Back, Part-Time Lover and Pump It. I've only done the second one before, and have searched through Youtube for the first and the third. They are all pretty funky, and yes, line dance could be funky, and not as country and slow-moving as one might think. The competition will take place in July if I'm not mistaken, so 3 months left for practices and refinement of movements. And while I'm getting all hyped and excited about it, I have not registered my name yet. Swt. Everyone would say, in it to win it. I do wanna be ranked amongst the top competitors, but as it's an international competition, competition is going to be really tough. There are just too many dancing machines in this world. Nevertheless, it would be a great exposure for me so I'm in it to have fun instead. Curious about the dances? Watch them now!





No comments: