Monday, May 5, 2008

VvvvvvvBbbbbbAaaaaa

Working in front of my desktop has been my daily routine for the past few weeks and will continue for the next couple of weeks. With such a hectic schedule lately, I had not much time for relaxation and idling around. However, thinking that I did fairly well on the test I had this morning lifted up my mood and so, it dug out the camwhore habit in me.

As you can see, there's a pile of books and papers on my desk. But worry not, most of those are rough papers which I've kept for a few years now. Oh look, at the very top, it's the DVD for an animated series called X. Bought this years ago, but just started watching it.

Oh wait, that yellowish book is giving me a hell of a headache. It reminds me of the assignment which is due next Monday. Normally, any Statistics assignment requires a lot of interpretations and derivations of economic models, but this one is a bit different. Programming is such a tough work. Although what I'm doing is just using Visual Basic for Applications available in Excel, I'm already stuck here and there...

Completing this unit is compulsory in order to major in Econometrics. Assignment is worth 20 percent, and I expect to get a 15 or above, if possible. But at this state of progress, completion of program requires a lot of thinking, creativity, designation and refinement. Oh Lord, help me!

No comments: