Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yet another assignment crisis....

My semester might be ending in 2 weeks time, but on hand, I have 2 assignments left to be completed. Having thought that both are due this Friday, as in my mind, it's due on week 12, so a Friday deadline is quite a usual assumption. However, things turned out unexpected. After receiving a phone call from my classmate yesterday, I was told that one of them was actually due this afternoon. Oh my Buddha. Why do something pops up whenever I try to complete my assignment? Can't everything be smooth and easy? Well, it's the third/fourth time this semester that I'm just on the cliff of a emotional meltdown. Fortunately, I have a strong will of survival. Throw a really big stone at me, and I'll just take it down to my stomach. Nah, what I mean is that I will just try my best to defeat everything that's against me. And, I'm also assisted with really good teachers this semester. I was definitely overwhelmed when they grant me a 1-2 days extension, although this time around, it wasn't just for me, because it was for my classmates as well. At the end of the day, the date due has been postponed to Thursday. P.S. It was a Econometrics assignment, so I have to use the computers at campus to generate outputs for the report. That's such a drawback, lemme tell ya.

So, after this Friday, freedom clung with stressless days will begin for a while before examination takes over. Till then, I have quite a few things to look forward to. The performance for Monash Ball which I'm participating in still requires a lot of practices. This Sunday, I might be going down to Malacca with my teacher, Ms. Lily Chin and Uncle Peter with Aunt May for a line dancing parity. Hopefully that will diverse my concentration on studies for at least a day. Lastly, I have decided to go out for a movie after missing on so many blockbusters since January. Yes, January's the month when I last been to the cinemas! So, to those who is reading this, ask me out for a flick given that I'm free! There are so many movies that I want to watch pretty badly... Narnia, Slit-Mouthed, Iron Man, etc.

No comments: