Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Warning from Taylors!

A rather hectic schedule that I have for my holidays kept me away a while from blogging. As a result, a clear lack of updates for days.

Holidays. Something is wrong with it this time. I'm supposed to be free for 9 days, where I could spend my time on my playstation, guitar, violin, reading, etc. But heck, piles of assignments are lined up closely, waiting to be finished as soon as possible. 9 days are't enough. I need more than that so that I have enough rest for everything else.

There isn't many plans for this holidays. I've spent the weekend with Julia and Kelly. Although the outing wasn't flattering enough, I still enjoyed myself... On Sunday, going jungle trekking witt my family almost drained all the energy in me. Moving on to the weekdays, staying at home is what I desire. Was able to finish some of the work on Monday, and today, fooled around since my younger cousins came over to my house. Tuesday is officially declared as an off day for now. Maybe I will resume with my moral assignment later, which I have to write a paragraph or 2. Tomorrow, I would be staying at home as usual... And on Thursday, would be going out to meet some friends. They know who they are. I'm very much looking forward to that outing. It will definitely turn out great, unless the weather plays a fool with us. On Friday, I would be busy preparing for my Japanese exam in the afternoon before setlling down at a dinner with my old skool friends. Then, for the rest of the holidays, resting at home would be the perfect plan.

For the first time in my life, I received a warning letter. It was issued by Taylors Business School, in relation to the absences I've made when I was gone for Japan. Nothing much that I can do about it, all I have to do is to explain to Ms. Carol, which I've already did even before I went to Japan. But then again, it was stated in the letter itself that I would have to provide another letter of explanation. That's so troublesome. I wished that the college could have approved my application for leave...

Been watching a few movies lately. Here are the list of movies with my own ratings:
1) 13 Going On 30 (***)
2) Beauty Shop (***1/2)
3) Seven Swords (***)
4) 2046 (****)

That's all I have to say. Will be back when I have the time for coffee...

No comments: