Monday, February 27, 2006

14 hours in Redbox Karaoke!

I had been pretty occupied for the past few weeks, so I didn't have time to update this space that I used to go to every now and then before this. But heck, I'm finally back to pen down everything that had happened to me these days.

First up, Valentine's Day. Was invited to Julia's house for a dinner. Felt weird there actually, since it was Valentine's Day, and I should be celebrating with a lover instead. Anyway, great food was served, although I had trouble with the fish bone by accident. After the dinner, it was time for photo session before I left the place for Pandan Indah. Stayed there until 2 something, before heading home again to rest. It was the first time I was in Taman Saga eating mamak that night. The nightview of the whole city was mesmerizing. It's definitely another hotspot for couples to go to.

Since then, nothing much that I can possibly mention here had been happening. So let me just jump to the orientation week for my uni.

The orientation done by Monash University was way better than Taylor's Business School. Why do I say that? Even though the first day was packed with boring speeches that bored me down, 2nd day was able to balance things off with fun and interesting ice breaking games. Frankly, Monash isn't such a bad place afterall. However, there is lack of choices for food and entertainment. Also, lack of a condusive environment for study purposes. The place is also kinda warm compared to TBS, which is over ac-ed at times. At the end of the day, I'm just gonna stay in this campus for another year only, before stepping on the new campus next year. Everything will be new, that's what I'm looking forward too.

Award presentation ceremony that I attended was short and nice. It barely lasted for 2 hours. And I love the prize that was awarded, since they weren't vouchers at all. Kelly was jumped over the moon when she knew what was in the envelope...

Just last week, I was in Redbox for a total 14 hours! On Thursday, Kel, Ju and I was there from 1-8. Well we sang from 1-5, abo was joined by the heng daiz after that. On Friday, my family threw a small advance party for me in Redbox again, from 8-12. Then on Saturday, went to Redbox Sunway to join this farewell party for Anthony who's leaving us soon for Italy on the 18th of March. All the best and good luck! I bet he's gonna do great over there.

After that particular Redbox session, I had to rush home because there's a wedding dinner in Kuala Kubu that I have to go to with my family. Wow, Kuala Kubu is such a far place. Just to travel to and back from there, I took us above 2 hours. The food wasn't great though, some of them... I odn't want to really comment. Well, it was actually my cousin sister's wedding dinner. But, throughout the whole time, we didn't even say hi to each other and I didn't even congratulate her or so. Actually, I don't even know her... Well, I'll just take this opportunity to wish her um... best of luck.

Alright, Uni-Life will officially start tomorrow. Outta here.

No comments: