Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Imbi Bak Kut Teh.

It happened on the day when I stayed awake for almost 40 hours, first in my life. Never did I tried to skip sleeping before, but this time around, my eyes were sore, yet undefeated for that amount of time. Anyway, back to what I want to write ler. It has been a few years since I've been to this overrated Bak Kut Teh restaurant in Imbi, which has been visited by numerous stars and media.

All things cut short, it is rather disappointing for me to not finding it really delicious. You know, like double A plus rating for the food there. It was just, so-so to me. What happened? Anyhow, the fact that I was there at 5 in the morning reminded me of the days when I used to eat with my parents many years back, also early in the morning. Miss the good ol' days... Anyhow, going with friends made with a worthy visit. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: