Friday, January 19, 2007

Samosa, Connaught.

Could have posted this weeks ago, but a tight schedule kept me off blogger. Anyway, my bitches and I went out for a night yum cha session at Taman Connaught. Without judging much, we certainly picked a wrong place in the end. Where? Samosa.

Couldn't say much about this place since we didn't order much. The music aired was annoying and sorta a bad choice. The food, I could only judge the french fries that I ordered. It was a tad ordinary. The drinks, pretty ok. Had a cup of tailfeather, which is extremely sour, which could be a blend of lemon and lime. King Kong had a cup of banana juice, which resembles a banana smoothie whilst Orang Utan was punished by a cup of iced lemon tea (suckiest one I've ever drank, even worse than the one served in Kinrara). Pricing is normal. So, overall, I'm not going there again despite the overfriendliness of the waiters there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: