Sunday, January 14, 2007

TARC Unplugged.

More than 2 weeks ago, I went to TARC for their annual Unplugged Concert, which is similar to Battle of the Bands. It has been ages since I've been to any major functions organised by students. Miss the old times of Interact Club. Anyway, due to a tight schedule on that day itself, I was late to the event. Fortunately, like most gigs, the opening delayed for a while and eventually I missed a small part of it only.

The event was carried out smoothly nonetheless. The best bands entered the finals, but I have to disagree with the final results of the winners. I just felt that the crowd's favorite, N-Core had their championship robbed whilst the champion was fairly great, but not superb, since at times the band's vocalist had trouble delivering continuous lyrics. Okay, so much so, I spent a few hours there watching how a good event filled out the post Christmas, or Boxing Day, or the Tsunami Tragedy Day on the 26th.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shot taken in the toilet of their Sports Stadium.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the stage with my friend, Nemo/Ernest.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Snowy X'Mas prop. Nice.

No comments: