Monday, April 23, 2007

JuECs

Yes, another week is over and I'm expecting a better, fresher, more exciting week to reign. Over the past week, I've been slacking quite a little since the holidays just ended with 2 assignment due on the first day of university. Also, on the very same week, I have collected back my Stats assignment, accepting a reasonable score for my much effort. I'm satisfied, and flattered.

On Friday night, went out to have a drink with Julia and Ee Vonn. Kelly was supposed to be there too, but she failed to make it after being stopped by her mom, warning her that she has been disappearing from home for quite a couple of times already. Bad girl, bad girl? I wonder where is she after these days, haven't hung out with her for quite some time already. Miss ya, gyal!

Anyway, we were in Ipoh Town Kopitiam, the branch in um, the new Hartamas in Connaught? The place near UCSI. (Anyone who does know the name of the area, do tell me!) It was already rather late by the time all three of us reached there. After chit-chatting for almost two hours, we had to end our yum cha session due to the fact that the operation hours for the shop is until 12.30am only. Damn. But, not wasting any time before we were forced to leave, we had a short camwhoring session. Finally, the King and the Queen are spotted with few new pictures!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Started off with usual faces.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Okay, it was late, so we needed some rest...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look, we're doing funny faces (actually)!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ugly me - blek! Note: The Queen indeed looks the same as compared with pic #1.

No comments: