Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lemme photoshopp

Just like the picture, I am getting sleepy this early, since I actually woke up at 8 o'clock, instead of hte usual 9 o'clock this morning. Been a very long day, with me not being at home from 10am to 7pm. Classes were actually quite interesting today, and I ate a wonderfully cheap lunch (chicken chop w/rice) in Medan. The funniest moment of a brand new Monday goes to Caryn actually. her facial expression right after our lecturer jokingly teased everyone that most of us failed our assignment was definitely priceless!

Last week, I borrowed this book on Photoshop. As I'm still quite illiterate in it, I can only perform some really basic features only. Ya know, cropping, resizing, changing colors, etc. Still have loads to learn and to master, especially the portrait creation and elements eradications. Anyhow, here are some of my ugly work.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hmm, I don't like 'em at all.

No comments: