Monday, April 2, 2007

No Eatin, K!

Finally, I have resumed my commitment to the dance classes every Saturday. One month hiatus is causing my bone ache everywhere over my body after 3 classes, which was approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes, covering the hots and spices of Line Dance, Latino Salsa and Hip Hop. There was supposed to be an extra hour for Hip Hop, but I was exhausted by then, and didn't join them. Anyway, the practice was held on the entrance level whereby can be watched by anyone passing by. I'm not up for that yet!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Left: The guy who helped me most in the class. Right: The dance instructor.

Anyway, rules are meant to be broken. Heard of that? That's the motto for those who loves to break rules. And I caught someone breaking the rule imposed in Monash IT Lab. Face has been heavily pixelated to avoid recognition.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Left: Holding a cup of yogurt? when... Right: The reminder is just about 3 meters away!

No comments: