Thursday, July 19, 2007

Keahi was attacked!

Unfortunate events do occur once in a while. During my holidays, Keahi, my car, was actually attacked and suffered quite a severe aftermath damage. It probably happened early in the morning while I was still sleeping soundingly, without noticing the alarm which rang for quite a while, according to my mom. Yeap, she heard it, but then didn't take any actions, thinking that the alarm belonged to other cars. Luckily, Keahi was not abducted successfully, and was sent to the hospital in the late afternoon. Poor Keahi.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On the side note, Be Like Beyonce Contest has already selected its finalists and I was not chosen for the next round, which was rather ridiculous since some girls who got lesser views than me got into the finals. Hmm, well, consolation prize will be as great too, right?

No comments: