Thursday, July 1, 2004

Cheer 2004!

Sunday, 27th June 2004

Woke up at 6.30a.m. today! Yes! You might think that I'm crazy for waking up that early on a Sunday. But I have no choice because I ave to meet up with Ms. Lim in the Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil at 6.15a.m. When we were there, there was nobody else except some security guards and cleaners. People only started arriving after 7.30a.m.!

~ 35 schools joined the Cheer 2004 this year. I'll just cut short of everything. I met Cheng Han, Ming Kee and Phoi Ying there. And um... Shewanaz wasn't in the top 3. The winner was Shirtliff again, the winning team from Sekolah Bintang Utara(SBU), the 1st runner-up was Dynamitez followed by Xavier from Convent Bukit Nanas(CBN) whereas the Best newcomer was the All Boyz team Vulcanz!

I won't include any pictures as all the pictures were quite blur. But I'll post the one with Bellefire! And Vince from Akademi Fantasia performed too. But uh, I don't really like him. And Jien was the host again!


Bellefire performing their hit single, "Say Something Anyway".

Jien caught in action!

No comments: