Sunday, July 4, 2004

II

Wah! I've not been updating my blog for quite a while. Sorry guys. I'll just skip to what happened today.

~ Well, I went for my last ICC meeting. It was a bit saddening but still, I feel that the burdens are gone by now.

After that, I went to Sungei Wang with Darren, Annjoe, Sieu Theng and Jovann. Darren of course planned to pak to there with Annjoe. Sieu Theng wanted to have her ears pierced whereas Jovann wanted to cut his hair. We broke up in front of Guardian Pharmacy. Then, I went to my mom's restaurant for 2 hours to have my lunch there. When I was back at Sungei Wang, I went to Low Yat to get an MP3 player. Wah, I just spent my own money on unnecessary things. Tungz! Met Arroon in front of the HK Movies shop before I went home.

Oh yea. Some of the things that happened this week. I bought The Calling's new album, 'II'. Ai San had her birthday bash on Monday. I appeared on TV for approx 1 second in the show, Malaysian Idol!

No comments: