Saturday, July 10, 2004

Bon Odori coming soon.

I'm feeling a bit miserable today. I don't know why. I had my first nap at home in 2004 today. I was in my room, watching Bulletproof Monk, and suddenly, my eyes went tired and I slept for 2 hours. Haha... bet I can't sleep early tonight.

~ Well, there's nothing much to say about today. I'm a bit pissed off when they canceled the movies tomorrow. I was just thinking that after the trial, I would rather watch Catwoman and King Arthur. Anyway, the last minute cancelling disrupted my weekend schedule. Now, I would have to follow plan B, where I would go to Wesley Methodist School or SMK Bandar Baru Sri Petaling tomorrow for their Installation Day.

Went to McDonalds today and tried the fried prawns. I can't remember the name for the food already. I didn't like it. It wasn't crispy enough and not fulling at all. Next, I would love to try the McPrawn, the one that comes with a burger.

Joke of The Week:
This is a real story and it happened on the 8th July 2004, during lunchtime, in front of our school hall. Jon and I was there, with Meng Yen and Shook Yee. Pn. Siti was so happened to pass by us, eating an ice-cream.
Meng Yen : Wah teacher, eat ice-cream ar.
Pn. Siti : Haha... this is not for people like you!
Meng Yen : Wad!

At that time, Jon and I burst into laughters.

In random, the Japanese Festival is back.

No comments: