Thursday, July 22, 2004

Thought of the day: My Life

I have often asked myself why am I born in this world, things that happened to me, and of course, thought about how my future would be in a few years time, as usual. Sometimes, life's just so stuck up as if the world's ending for you.

Thought #1: Our parents were given the chance to decide whether to born us or not, but we didn't have the right to choose to be born or vise versa.

Thought #2: We were raised up the way our parents wanted, without given any choices.

Thought #3: Some parents think that they understand their children perfectly, but the truth is they know nothing at all.

Thought #4: Parents are just like parrots, repeating the same thing over and over again, or nagging.

Thought #5: With or without love, we'll still grow up. Unfortunately, the one brought up with love will eventually succeed in his/her life.


I'm not quite sure the reason we're born in this world, but I have a feeling that everyone has their own 'star seed' and they are to shine in this world. Unless we live in darkness, we'll be able to make a difference. What I believe is that we are suppose to lead the world to a better future. We are to live, inspire, then die off, and would be remembered by the next generation. You might be offended, but like what my friends call me, I'm just a optimistic guy that would never know when I hurt someone else.

Love and hatred, they are the same. They are feelings that are kept in our hearts and only we ourselves know it. And being independent, we're our own doctor and we could heal any internal wounds within ourselves. Let out the pain and hatred, let them be sucked into the black hole, and live with 'the sun'. That's why I love sunrise, where it marks a new beginning. Sunset isn't that bad either, because it will reflect what we did in the past.

No comments: