Sunday, August 1, 2004

MI predictions!

Gosh... I have not been updating my blog for quite a while. Sorry folks.

~ Anyway, I just came back from Seremban with my family. We went all the way there to eat crab. They're like that, going to far places to taste the delicacies. The food didn't turn out as what we expected. We still prefer another restaurant that is in Kepong. The journey to the bloody shop was long, about 45 minutes from KL.

A week had passed. And of course, I watched Malaysian Idol yesterday. The third group tog o through the workshop wasn't that bad. Here's my own recap:

#01 Mimie - too much grinning, her ring doesn't suits the show, good voice
#02 Keith - his smile is weird, too old, a safe performance though
#03 Hana - boring, out of tune, a bit plum
#04 Yin - legs are short, bracelet sucks, boring
#05 Eddie - lousy shirt, pitchy, too still, and didn't say thanks for the comments!
#06 Farah - fashion disaster, struggled at the starting and chorus
#07 Jac - best performance, sounds like Fantasia, oversang
#08 Fahmy - simple, pitchy, fashion disaster
#09 Karen - originality, pitchy, bad rendition of song, necklace n jeans don't work
#10 Zehra - package was bad, choose better shoes next time, boring
#11 Saiful - Arab-style, traditional costume ar... , pitchy

Well, I've gotta say I think Saiful, Jac and Keith will move on to the next round. My predictions suck anyway. Like last week, I didn't even think of Victor to be one of the chosen ones. Sigh...

No comments: