Sunday, August 22, 2004

Still fine...

Since yesterday, I've watched 3 movies. The first one, Win A Date With Tad Hamilton. Well, the storyline isn't that bad. I'll rate it a 5.5/10. Next up, Ginger Snaps Back. I don't even know what movie is that, but I bought it after the stupid VCD seller told me that it's nice. Now I know I got tricked. I'll rate it 1/10! It's just that sucky to me. Finally, at 12.00 midnight, I started watching The Sisters, the latest horrow flick from Thailand. The trailers were frightening enough, but not the movie. With no subtitles, but a very clear vcd, I couldn't understand what's the storyline. But, I still rate it 6.5/10.

~ Well, I went to school today to attend this prize giving ceremony for Interact Club. Interact Club of SBU won the most, stealing away 4 awards. Best Interact Club, Best Community Project, Best Annual Report and Best International Understanding. As for our club, we didn't do that good this year, and not that bad either. We were the 1st Runner-up for Best Annual Report and 2nd Runner-up for Best Community Project. All together, we won 2 trophies and RM300 for the club.

Went for facial treatment after that. But before that, I shopped around and got myself a new school bag. This time around, it's the style of a normal bag. Nothing much happened after that. It's just that now I'm broke, I would have to find some cash for me to spend on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday... sigh... I wish I could work part time to earn some cash on my own...

No comments: