Sunday, August 8, 2004

Woo-hoo.. tired!

I just came back from Mid Valley. Had a great time there with Julia, Ee Vonn and Jess. The outing started off with 1 hour of E-Zone followed by shopping. Told you that I have to buy lots of stuff. A little bit of disappointment, but still I feel happy as I bought quite a lot of stuff with the tight budget. At 9.20p.m., I found myself in the cinema with my sister and her boyfriend, watching Three of A Kind, a canto movie. The movie's not bad, I'll give it a 6.5/10.

Disappointments:
1) Failed to get Ashley Simpson's Autobiography
2) Failed to get a pair of slippers
3) Failed to get some cheap t-shirts
4) Failed to get belts

Accomplishments:
1) Succeeded in getting short pants from XXX Zone
2) Succeeded in getting underwear from Topman
3) Succeeded in getting games from an unknown shop
4) Succeeded in getting a pair of shoes from an unknown shop
5) Also bought some pet food, a button up shirt, stationeries, etc.

Updated list of Revised list of things to get this August/September:
01)T-Shirts
02)Slippers
03)CDs
04)Shoes
05)School bag
06)Pants
07)Glasses
08)Playstation II games
09)Underwear
10)Tie/Belts

No comments: