Thursday, August 5, 2004

Bloody.

Skipped school today and woke up at 11.00a.m. That's late huh... yes it is late. Usually I will wake up at 8.00a.m. even though there's no school. I guess I was a bit exhausted over the exam. But, it's not over yet, sigh... Friday's the last day. Well, I can't wait for the exam to be over...

~ I downloaded GunBound yesterday but didn't start playing it until this morning due to technical problems yesterday night. The game is not as bad as I've thought. My nickname? shijuanzhu again. Haha... Jon taught me how to play the game. Thanx! Then, I challenged Kelly. I had a hard time trying to win her. After that, in the afternoon, I met this girl who teamed up with me. She was a rather friendly girl and added me as her friend. I'm not sure where she's from, but at that time, it's already nighttime at her place.

Other then playing gunbound, I also started back my playstation fever. Well, I played back Bloody Roar 4. Heard of that game before? Here are some of the screenshots from the game. [Pictures are taken from gameshot.com.]It's a very cool game, with sexy characters. Haha...







No comments: