Sunday, August 29, 2004

Quickie!

Wednesday, 25 August 2004
For the fourth time, I went to Sungei Wang again. Nothing much happened, just that I bought another 4 comic books. Life's so boring and I have nothing much to do today. Suck.

Thursday, 26 August 2004
The sun peeped through my window and I'm ready for the stay at Julia's house tonight. But before that, we(Kin Hong, Julia, Yu Yang, Amanda, Yoong Loong,Ee Vonn, Eng Chuan, Kelly and I) met up in MidValley and went for a movie before going to her place. We saw AVP, Alien vs. Predator. The movie's great. It worth 5.5/10 from me. Haha... you heard me, 5.5. The movie's nice, but not too awesome.

~ At Julia's house, we played with her dog, Fifi. Julia claims the bith to be a chinese dog because she's scared of me and barks at me at most of the time as I look like a Malay. Anyway, the barbeque started at 8.00p.m. although it was planned to start at 7.30p.m. The lemonade done by Auntie rocks! The food was great, mouth-watering but it's just that I don't really know how to cook them. Some were only 80 percent cooked, but I ate them all. The night ended with us playing playstation 2.

Oh yea, and today's the day the government selected the people that will go for national service. Thank god I'm not in! Well, many of my friends are not in, but still there are a few lucky ones. Ivan, Adeline, Kar Jun, Cyrus, etc...

Friday, 27 August 2004
After a long and tiring night, we woke up at 9.00a.m. We had fried mee for breakfast and Kin, YY, Amanda, YL and I left Julia's house for school. They had to attend the extra class for Additional Mathematics that would be conducted by Ms. Doh, as usual. From school, I took a cab and went home. Once I reached home, I had a rather refreshing shower and right after that, I went for another movie in my room. Twins Effects 2 isn't that bad afterall. With a sense of humour and some thrilling scenes, I'll give it 6/10. Well for now, I have yet to watch The Village, but I already have the VCD with me. Lolz...

~ This week's performances for the Malaysian Idol were weak and sloppy. Still, Jac and Dina performed well. Vick tried to hard to impress the audiences. Zamil's still playing safe. Saiful is getting unsteady in the game. Nikki is still a great singer, but not good enough. Victor came out above my expectations, and I gotta admit this, he's improving. Andrew still reminds me of Jaycee, and he bores me. And Jien's outfit sucks. He should change his personal stylist if he has one.

My predictions for:
The bottom three: Nikki, Victor & Saiful
The ones that would be eliminated: Nikki & Victor

No comments: