Monday, August 9, 2004

It's Gonne Be Monday Again... Sigh...

Life after trial is awesome. No worries, no pressure, no tension. I can't wait for SPM to be over now. Anyway, I stayed at home the whole day today.

~ Nothing much happened today. Morning, had tuition. Afternoon, went online. Late afternoon, played Onimusha 3. Evening, watched TV. Night, which is now, online again. Haha...

I'm kinda afraid right now. Afraid of getting the results for my trial. Afraid of going to Genting next week where I have to stay with strangers. Afraid of another problem which is occurring. But still, I have courage. Sometimes I just feel that life's better if I had done better things, that leads to a better life. Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying my life, haha...

~ Congrats to Kelvin Kam for getting into the top 8 for the um... O2Jam tournament held in Penang yesterday. He's qualified for the national level which will be held in Kuala Lumpur! Congrats to the 9 newspaper that won the NIE Newspaper 2004. Although we're not one of them, but we tried our best. Congrats to Zero for getting a new girlfriend. Hope you all will have a steady and long-lasting relationship. Anymore, I think that's all... haha...

No comments: